Mercedes-Benz Van Sales Executive
Job Type: Full-time
Essential: Full, Clean UK Driving License
eStar is the new name for Mercedes-Benz Vans & Trucks in the North West and North Wales, and we're looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused and experienced sales professional to join our growing Mercedes-Benz Van Sales Team.
With the introduction of fully-electric vans, there will never be a more exciting time to join the automotive industry. You will be working full-time, based at our Stoke-On-Trent dealership, and you will be responsible for selling our exceptional range of Mercedes-Benz Vans, generating new business with local and national companies. You will need to be organised, and posses the ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers - as well as the team here at eStar.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for identifying new business and building lasting relationships
- Ensure that all prospects and clients are contacted and followed up and that a regular cycle of contact is maintained, and that all relevant information is added to the company database.
- Monitor the progress of all sold orders to ensure that deadlines are met in respect of vehicle acquisition and preparation, that all necessary documentation has been prepared.
- Ensure that the demonstrator fleet is effectively used to maximise sales.
- Informing and advising visitors on Mercedes-Benz Light Commercial Vehicles, equipment, prices, conditions, technical data and other issues.
- Evaluating used Light Commercial Vehicles and arranging for technical appraisals to be carried out.
- Involvement in sales events/ride and drive type events/exhibitions.
- Carrying out market and target group analysis and compiling statistics.
- Fostering contacts to key individuals, associations and groups in the region.
- Carrying out customer and demand/need-oriented sales talks.
- Offering and selling accessories.
- Explaining financing and leasing opportunities and insurances and concluding/arranging relevant contracts.
- Concluding sales, negotiating terms (trade-ins, type and method of payment, method of vehicle transfer, etc.), if necessary obtaining agreements and drawing up the sales contract.
- Offering and selling service packages.
- Recording the customer's order preparing cost calculation and passing them on to the respective department.
- Checking confirmation of order and, if necessary, passing it on to the customer
- Recording, dealing with and passing on customer's desired amendments (changes to vehicle type and fittings).
- Agreeing on processing and registration procedures with customer.
- Supervising conclusion of financing, leasing contracts, insurances and service contracts.
- Reaching agreements with internal partners (Ordering, Sales Management) and external contacts (financing and leasing partners, etc.).
- Supervising all processes up to delivery.
- Agreeing with customers when the vehicle is to be put at their disposal (date, delivery, registration, etc.).
- Handing over vehicle and introducing customer to the vehicle.
- Planning and carrying out regular contact with customers.
- Regularly recording customer satisfaction and initiating relevant measures.
Skills & Experience Required For The Job
- 3 + years of business to business sales experience
- Able to demonstrate strong business relationship building experience.
- Able to generate, maintain and grow own customer base.
- Able to demonstrate a strong interest in future technologies including vehicle electrification and connectivity.
- Mercedes C-Sales qualified or motivated to work towards C-Sales qualification.
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer centred and focussed approach with complete openness and honesty at all times.
- Full UK Clean Driving Licence is essential.
- Must be very strong brand advocate for eStar and Mercedes-Benz.
- Willingness to work out of hours in response to customer or business needs
- Strong social media and networking skills
- Flexibility over place of work throughout the North West and North Wales
Competencies Required For The Job
- You always think and act with the customer in mind and professionally implement all Mercedes-Benz processes and procedures in order to provide the best experience for your customer.
- You will have frequent communication and engagement with others.
- You will be able to adapt easily to changing situations.
- You will be able to deliver consistent performance in a fast-paced environment.
If you'd like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your cv and covering letting to our HR team.
>>> Apply Now