Leading the way in safety in an urban world.
An innovative special-purpose truck that combines versatility, ergonomics and convenience like virtually no other commercial vehicle – the Econic is in a class of its own. Its unique low-entry concept coupled with top quality from Mercedes-Benz means this is a vehicle that provides just what you need: comfort, efficiency, environmental compatibility and uncompromising commitment. Day in, day out.
Specialist tasks are the norm for the Econic -whether used as a refuse collection or recycling vehicle, for road maintenance or as a fire appliance, for inner city distribution or airside duties, the Econic proves to be a versatile ally.
Another benefit of choosing the Econic – a nationwide dealer network providing an outstanding level of after sales service support.
The Mercedes-Benz Econic has a new face with Low Entry Chassis for refuse and recycling - The Econic is already the chassis of choice for over 200 UK professional waste handling businesses, councils, local authorities, utilities and rental companies, Econic is a proven UK class leader.
Now it is even better:
- New cab design
- Folding door that opens 100mm wider
- Clean-running Euro 4 engines and BlueTec® technology
- Also a gas engine is available
- Meets stringent ECE R29-2 cab strength safety standard
- New suspension tuning
- New 13 tonnes drive axle
Mercedes-Benz Econic Features
Econic is special and so are its features. For example, front and rear air suspension is standard on all chassis, with raise/lower control that can adjust the chassis height. But Econic has more to offer:
- Built at our factory in Woerth, Germany, one of Europe's most environmentally aware production plants
- Econic combines durability and longevity as never before
- End of its life, we've also made sure that a high percentage of its own components are recyclable
Find out more: Request a Callback or call 0800 169 5799.