Citan Panel Van
Ready for any challenge.
Whilst the Citan Panel Van can't actually do the work for you, it can make your job a lot easier – whatever your trade.
With its versatility and adaptability, the new Mercedes-Benz Citan Panel Van provides answers to a huge and diverse range of requirements of an urban delivery van.
- Three different vehicle lengths, from 3937 mm (compact) through 4321 mm (long) to 4705 mm (extra-long)
- Three different wheelbases
- Three different loading lengths from up to 2137 mm and a loading height of 1258 mm
- Up to 3.8 m³ transport capacity with a payload of between 490 and 810 kg
- Up to 2.2 tonnes (max.) permissible GVW
- Large choice of engines
- Numerous standard and optional equipment elements for a wide range of uses and sectors
- Up to 65.7 mpg** – the Citan Panel Van also sets a good example when it comes to fuel consumption  .
The engine line-up has the right solution for every requirement profile. Available only with front-wheel drive, there is a choice of a high-torque 75 hp (55 kW), 90 hp (66 kW) or 110 hp (81 kW) diesel powerplant or an advanced 114 hp (84 kW) petrol engine for the Citan panel van.
The advanced Citan engines meet the requirements of the Euro 5 emissions standard and, thanks to innovative BlueEFFICIENCY technologies, can help to boost your company's level of economy .
If you'd like to discover more about the exceptional Mercedes-Benz Citan, please don't hesistate to get in touch with the team here at eStar today...
01925 847100 Email Us
 Measured for the Citan panel van, long version (A2), perm. GVW 1950 kg, 108 CDI and 109 CDI engine, with BlueEFFICIENCY.
 Tank capacity approx. 60 l.
 BlueEFFICIENCY is either optional or standard depending on the vehicle variant chosen. BlueEFFICIENCY will be standard for the petrol-engined version.
**The figures shown are based on official EU fuel economy tests (EU Directive 97/27/EC in the currently applicable version). As these tests are carried out under laboratory conditions, the results might not accurately reflect real-world driving performance. They are provided solely for the purposes of comparing different vehicle models.