There are a wide range of features designed specifically for Sprinter Chassis van.
- Extended mirror brackets ensures visibility isn't compromised when adding body conversions to the van.
- Rear window means extra light and visibility comes as standard in the new Sprinter Chassis van.
- Rear-view mirror, a standard feature to ensure you benefit from full visibility at all times.
- Hill-start assist helps you when pulling away forwards or in reverse on an uphill gradient.
- Increased towing capacities to 2.8 or 3.5t*. Dial up your power with a choice or uprated trailer couplings.
- Engine front power take-off (1)^ increases take-off power and comes with a bracket for an additional alternator.
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX). A high resolution 7-inch touchscreen, which enables Mercedes PRO connect services.
- Active Break Assist warns of oncoming danger and takes over and breaks autonomously if necessary.
- Front mud flaps^^. Optional mud flap accessories help to protect the Chassis from dirt and debris.
- Multifunction box^^. Keep your gear together and tidy in the cabin with an optional multifuction box.
Find out more: Request a Callback or call 0800 169 5799.
*Optional feature; not applicable to FWD models or vehicles with a base weight less than 3.5t